Monday, July 19, 2010

Ava's Vacation Spots

New York


I would like to go to New York City because it is very popular and because it has FAO Schwartz is there and because I would love to see the Statue of Liberty. That would be fantastic!!! And plus my friend moved to NY and I would love to visit. I would love to visit NY!!!



Florida


I loved going to FL because I was so fun. I have been to Naples, Key West, and plain FL. They were all super fun. I love just hanging out there once when I was in a cottage and stayed in the cottage for my stay and had to take a boat to the main part of FL it took like 5 or 10 min. Not to long. Plus I skydived in a huge tube it was soooo fun but was freezing. Brrr!!! I loved FL.

Beaver Creek, CO

When I go to Beaver Creek, Co I ski, shop, and enjoy my time. I go to Beaver Creek every year. I ski and sometimes go on very hard black dimands. I have skied for very long. FIVE years!!! And plus Beaver Creek is so pretty!!! Last thing I usally stay at the Ritz Caroltin hotel. It takes me two or three hours on the airplane and a two hour drive to Beaver Creek, CO.
I love BCC. (Beaver Creek Colorado)


Hawaii

I love Hawaii. When I stay at Hawaii I usually stay at Maui. When I went to Hawaii I went to the beach a couple of times were there are HUGE waves. WE swam a ton. We stay at the Ritz Hotel just like BCC. The flight takes like 7 hours to get there from my hometown. And really no drive. I love Hawaii.

Chicago

I love Chicago. I like to go to Chicago because you can go to shopping stores and plus my favorite store is….. guess???? AMEICAN GIRL!!! I get all of my AMERICAN GIRL dolls there. The only down side about Chicago is you have to walk everywhere except if you are to lazy to take a cab!!! HA HA HA!!! I recommend Chicago to anyone!!! I love Chicago.


St. Louis

I love St. Lois because there is so much to do. There is the discovery center, Science center, Gateway Arch, and so much more to do when I went to St. Lois is was flaming hot!!! It was like 99-98 degrees!!! I loved St. Lois.

No comments:

Post a Comment