Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to Writing with a Digital Twist

Welcome everyone to writing with a digital twist. During this two week workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore many different types of writing combined with technology. Each day, you will have a writing prompt to help you think creatively. You will draft your reponse to the prompt in a word processor and then publish it as a comment on the blog post. That way we can read not only your response, but you can also share your wriing with the other kids in the class as well as your family and friends. Sounds like fun?

Here's the prompt for day 1:

Let's pretend that you can go on a vacation anywhere in the world. Where would you go? What would you do there? What do you think would be fun to do in the place you choose to visit?

2 comments:

  1. If I could travel anywhere in the whole wide world or out of it, I would go to India and countiries near it. I would set up a orginazation that would help a lot of people in that area of town. While I work on the orginazation I also would travel to places outside the little town. I would explore different areas and learn the lifestyle of the native people. I would also try to buy some souverneirs for me to take home after my journey. As everyone knows, that the Taj Mahal is the main atraction of India. So as I enter the big palace. I notice that a white shadow is lurking on the very top. Where no people may enter except athourized personels. So that is all my fellow listeners.
    Nabeel Quryshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job nabeel
    Marla H

    ReplyDelete